HOW I MADE 500$ IN A WEEK THROUGH CRYPTO MINING FOR FREE

 Good day everyone

My name is Sodiq


What I am going to teach you is about a app (free app)


No registration required no investment 


It's free


This information I made my research to get it,


You can't get it randomly 


The app is a crypto mining app


It has it own crypto token you will be mining everyday


You don't have to be online all the time ,


It just one activity per day


Now I will teach you all you need to know about the app, how to get it and how to run it


And when you will withdraw from it 


The app can be paying you up to 100$ weekly


You see my own screenshot



To run the app


You need


1- trust wallet

2 - P2P wallet to sell the token (binance or others)


I will help you with the buyer if you don't have a binance Account or an exchanger to buy it after you withdraw


So you see I will guide you all through 


Now to get access to this 


I will collect a coaching fee of #1000 only


This money is for me not for the app


Because the app is free 


But you need me to run the app and also my time and my experience if you want to withdraw .


This update some people are charging #10000 just to teach


I am been considerate by making it #1000


But by next week it will go back to #5000 


So if you want to learn about this free app, now is the best time 



1$ is #100


So calculate it


#100× 100


Don't scream

You have to work for it


Though I will make it simple for you by showing you how to do it 



You can say I should give you for free


But you really need me if you want to run this


Even before I could gather this information, I spent sleepless night, burn alot of GB of data and roaming about the internet


Even I have to pay some pro trader to get this legit app


With this app you can be making atleast 5-9$ daily through mining for free 



So you see it's not a joke


This are some of the payment proof from the app






Before you message me
Note - I will collect #1000 to teach you this

If you can't pay it don't bother to message me

No knowledge is free


Or directly on Whatsapp here